domingo, 22 de julho de 2007

'My name is Cyntia'

Em uma singela tentativa de me auto-homenagear, fiz uma versão de uma música que adoro: 'Luka', cantada por Suzanne Vega.



My name is Cyntia
I live on the upper floor
I live upstairs from you
Yes I think you've met me before

If you hear something late at night
Some kind of singing, some kind of light
You just listen to my voice (3x)

I think it's 'cause I'm musical
I try not to sing too loud
Maybe it's because I'm happy
And I try to dance as well

They only like to hear me kind
And after that they just forget
They don't see me every day (3x)

Yes I think I'm okay
I walked into the door again
Well, if you ask that's what I'll say
And it's not your business anyway
I guess I'd like to be alone
In my world I feel so strong
Just don't ask me how I am [X3]